Woodland Garden Design
With the use of river rocks, boulders, and native plant materials, Five Seasons recreates gardens the way nature intended them to be. Our landscape design can make you feel like you’re strolling through a woodland, even in an urban area.
Elements that create a woodland setting:
● Graceful, arching trees like Dogwoods and Redbuds
● Native plant materials, such as: American Holly, Viburnum, Rhododendrum, Azalea, Ferns, Hosta
● Stepping stones hewn from Pennsylvania quarries
● Naturalistic streambeds
● Aged boulders etched by lichen and moss
● Artistic fences or benches created from natural materials designed to blend into the woodland setting
If you would like to learn more about creating a woodland garden, please contact us.